Public Limited Company Formation
What Is Public Limited Company Formation?
If you require a Public Limited Company then we can register this for you. This is a highly specialised registration process as ultimately these companies can be listed on the stock market.
PLC Formation Requirements
The latest requirements for a PLC are two Directors and a qualified Company Secretary. The company must have a share capital of £50,000.
Only 2 shares need to be allotted at the time of incorporation but 25% of the shares must be allotted to Shareholders and paid for before commencement of business can begin. Before a PLC Company can start trading it must ensure that at least £50,000 worth of its shares have been issued to the Shareholders and that each share has been paid up to at least a 25% of it's value.
The following documents are supplied:
• Printed Certificate of Incorporation.
• Certificate of Non Trading.
• 6 printed copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
• Free Combined Register including Share Certificates.
• Minutes and Register of Members.
• Share Transfer forms, Accounting Date Form 225.
• Share Allocation Form 88(2).
• Annual Return Form.
• All government registration documents and payment of both the solicitors fees and Companies House duty.
How To Buy A Public Limited Company Formations Package
To form your PLC, simply choose your Company Name and purchase the package below. We will then begin the Company Formations process for you.